Integrate Archistar’s national database of rich zoning data, planning rules, heritage overlays, permitted uses and more.
Perfect for GIS, digital twin, mapping and property technology platforms.
Access the only national Australian database of government zoning regulations.
Show detailed and up to date government zoning, even down to the local government level.
Archistar API - Essentials12 Month License
- For all property sites in Australia:
- Property Type
- Zoning Codes
- Permitted Uses (Permitted with consent, Permitted without consent, Prohibited)
- Local Government Authority (LGA)
- Flood Overlay
- Bushfire Overlay
- Heritage Overlay
Archistar API - Insights12 Month License
- Everything included in Essentials and…
- Planning Overlays
- Local Environment Plans (LEPs)
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR)
- Maximum Building Height
- Building Potential Estimates – Get an estimate on how many dwellings can fit on a lot
PSMA Geoscape12 Month License
- Lot Size (m2)
- Address Prediction
- 2D & 3D Building Footprint
- Building Heights
Frequently Asked Questions
What level of coverage does Archistar API have?
The Archistar API has full national coverage in Australia.
Please view our full terms and conditions here.
What are some of the high level statistics of Archistar API?
- Over 11,000,000 properties will planning rules
- Over 270,000,000 planning rules mapped to properties
- 577 Local Government Areas covered
- Over 25,000 Government Documents sourced to populate planning rules
Get in touch
Learn more about the Archistar API by submitting an enquiry form. Our Partnership Manager will be in touch to answer any questions.
Clients & Partners
Integrated Partner Data
Understand and assess sites in an instant with powerful data layers from partners. Pulling together a wealth of information and displaying it in a single, easy-to-use platform, Archistar allows you to assess & research properties in a fraction of the time.
Our Visionary Founder
Dr. Benjamin Coorey
M Digital Architecture
B Architecture (Hons I)
B Design (Architecture/Digital Media)
Dr. Coorey completed a PhD in generative design and has dedicated his working career to consulting, educating and developing cutting edge technology to revolutionise the architectural design and property industries.